Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How can I tell if my town has a midnight showing of Transformers 2 tonight?

I live in zipcode 02842, the theater i'm trying to find info on is The Island Cinemas 10. Anyone who can help me out would be greatly appreciated!How can I tell if my town has a midnight showing of Transformers 2 tonight?link- http://movies.zap2it.com/movies/transfor鈥?/a>



just put in your zip code, and it will show where it is playing. the theater you listed does not have the midnight showing but a few others do, dont know how close they are to you, hope this helps, looks like an awesome movie btw.How can I tell if my town has a midnight showing of Transformers 2 tonight?you really can't figure out how to use a search engine?



took me 13 seconds to find this:



http://providence.citysearch.com/profile鈥?/a>



LEAN how to use the internet by DOINGHow can I tell if my town has a midnight showing of Transformers 2 tonight?go to movies.com type in your zip code and go down to the movie theater you go to and you will find outHow can I tell if my town has a midnight showing of Transformers 2 tonight?
Probably sold out by now!! My theater was sold out on Saturday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment