Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What is the best Transformers series to watch?

I have been watching the G1 series, and find it very cheesy but I know if I want to be well versed in the history I have to watch it. In terms of all the other series out there, which would be the best to watch to get more of the mythology down?What is the best Transformers series to watch?A lot comes from G1, but if you're looking for a good series, Beast Wars was very well written.What is the best Transformers series to watch?After G1 you must have the taste of Beast Wars. I guess it's the most decent Series consist of 3 seasons with lots of twists and the new generation of the Autobots %26amp; Decepticons will be head to head for the rule and survival.... I must say Beast Wars is the second best choice.. Good Luck

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment