Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I tell the hair stylest I want hair like meghan fox from transformers?

Would I say layered??? I'm not sure what to say, my hair is to the center of my back, but all one length.How do I tell the hair stylest I want hair like meghan fox from transformers?Bring in photos, from as many angles as you can find. That way she'll know exactly what you want.



While Megan Fox's hair is layered, she also has extensions. You probably won't have the same volume.How do I tell the hair stylest I want hair like meghan fox from transformers?
Learn to spell megan.

Plus, just bring in a picture of her hair from transformers.How do I tell the hair stylest I want hair like meghan fox from transformers?Find a picture of the cut you want, try googling meagan fox.



Pint out the photos, show it to the stylist.



They'll know how to achieve the look for you!



xxxHow do I tell the hair stylest I want hair like meghan fox from transformers?
What you should do is look up pictures on Meghan Fox from Transformers and bring it in to show.How do I tell the hair stylest I want hair like meghan fox from transformers?bring PICTURES for the stylist. don't try to merely tell her, chances are she's never seen the movie. go online and search for photos from the movie, or look on imdb.com and print them out and bring them to your appointment. then the stylist will know exactly what you're talking about.How do I tell the hair stylest I want hair like meghan fox from transformers?
print a picture of megan fox and show your stylist
hi i like your idea for making like this your hair yesterday i wanted also to cut my hair like this but my friend told me that it is too thick my hair and too short so i did in another way but i brought her pic on the psp

so you can also bring her pic from the psp.

No comments:

Post a Comment