Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What is the title of the song that is played during the end of the movie Transformers 1 ?

I am precise guys! I want the name of the song that is exactly played during the beginning of the "end credits" in the movie when Optimus Prime signs off welcoming any surviving autobots from space!What is the title of the song that is played during the end of the movie Transformers 1 ?What I've Done by Linkin Park

It's also on their latest cd Minutes to Midnight,

which has even more great songs.What is the title of the song that is played during the end of the movie Transformers 1 ?
What I've Done by Linkin Park.What is the title of the song that is played during the end of the movie Transformers 1 ?What I've done by Linkin Park They are a great band at look at their latest CD which has many great songs on it.What is the title of the song that is played during the end of the movie Transformers 1 ?
Well...I Will Join along Its What I've Done by linkin Park Its Fantastic :)What is the title of the song that is played during the end of the movie Transformers 1 ?I LOVE that song. It is called "What I've Done" by Linkin Park. I had to find out because it always gives me goosebumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment