Sunday, February 12, 2012

When are the new Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen figures out in stores?

I've already seen some reviews of the new figures up on Youtube. When are they going to be officially released to the public?When are the new Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen figures out in stores?May 30 12:00amWhen are the new Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen figures out in stores?Hi, according to what I've read Walmart will release them tonight at midnight and Toysrus will release them tonight as well but at 9 pm!!

So go get them tiger, I would like to, but I'm in Costa Rica, so I'll have to wait till my online orders arrive.. :)



Good luck with your hunting!When are the new Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen figures out in stores?most likley a few days before the movie comes out and it comes out june 24 i think. i would buy them in target though.

No comments:

Post a Comment