Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Where can I buy the tactical vest used in the Transformers movie?

I am looking for the Tactical vest that the air force spec ops teams wore during the movie. I've also seen it in Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter and at Fort Benning, GA at some of the Infantry conferences.Where can I buy the tactical vest used in the Transformers movie?I was wondering that myself. The movie has allot of interesting little realistic things, which are very cutting edge military technology. Of course, allot of it is just crap. IE, when the huey showed up for the teams extract after a "blackhawk" comment. Plus the US military hasn't used them in forward operations since desert storm. And what was with the overt green lasers to "laz" the target?

Someone answered with future warrior system, I had not really heard too much about this so I researched it. It's a good answer, except that I have seen the carrier as well. Now, not 2012. I have found the closest thing to them or possibly them at: http://www.londonbridgetrading.biz. Item 6094A is kinda what you are looking for.



Something that might be worth noting is that these have no soft armor. They are designed for a front and back plate with two side plates. They are pretty cool looking in person, I am just wondering how that is going to feel with four little pinch points around you. The thing that really caught my eye was the way it narrows off in the upper chest, seems really convenient for shooting.



Let me know if this has been any help.Where can I buy the tactical vest used in the Transformers movie?
Ask you local Army surplus depot. It's not just US armed forces that they carry. So you might find something similar from the Swiss special ops... HAHahaha(Swiss Special Ops, now that's funny)Where can I buy the tactical vest used in the Transformers movie?Check out Brigade Quartermaster (www.actiongear.com) They have a lot of cool tactical gear, most of it in actual service, but a lot of other stuff as well. Check it out. There are a couple that are just the vest, and you rig it up however you want it, so you could mix and match until you get the right look.Where can I buy the tactical vest used in the Transformers movie?
join the armyWhere can I buy the tactical vest used in the Transformers movie?In the TOY DEPARTMENT of your local Wal-Mart store where the other TRANSFORMERS toys are located!
  • sigalert san diego
  • sailboats for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment