Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ok so I was walking to school today and I see a car that looks like Bumblebee in Transformers?

I see the car and Im like it looks like bumblebee as soon as it passes me I turn around and the license plate says bumblebee I see helicopters in the air and I live in Waukegan Illinois. I know there shooting the transformers 3 movie in Chicago these days so can it be possible that I just saw the car which Megan Fox and shia lebeof were in the movie?Ok so I was walking to school today and I see a car that looks like Bumblebee in Transformers?Very possible, except they are using the 2011 version of the camero in this upcoming movie. Check dates for filming should say somewhere on yahoo or google when they are filming in your neck of the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment